My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
That is a 1971 444 and it appears to be in nice shape for a 38 year old. Yes, you can put a Cat 0 three-point hitch on it and there is also a dirt/snow 54" utility blade available too but it is not angled hydraulically. However, converting it to power-angle is something other owners have done many times in the past. The price is a tad high but if the engine is still tight and doesn't burn oil or smoke, then $600.00 for a well cared for Case isn't too far out of line. Don't think too long. If you want one, then get your butt over there before it's gone. They don't last too long.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
looks like it has a flow control valve. That is a bonus. read Caseguytoos posts about assessing a CI GT and then Go buy it
I didn't see the flow control valve, but id it is there, it certainly adds to the value!

·
Banned
1,529 Posts
in the photo just above the parking brake tab it looks like there is a black knob sticking out from the right hand side, I am just guessing at it being a flow control valve.

Are those front wheels bolted on?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
And it does appear that the front spindles have been changes to bolt on wheels. I have seen this on a number of old Cases! Especially sought for front end loaders on the pre 600 series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts