My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m. for a 4 hr. trip to pickup my 475 W/48" deck. It's everything I hoped it would be. 1 owner and very well cared for. Came with the M519 cart which looks new and 2 sets of blades. It has liquid filled bar tires made by Titan. If anyone could use these let me know. They are for sale. I will get some pics up later.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Congrats on the x475. :fing32: :wwp::wwp:

·
Super Moderator
16,674 Posts
Left yesterday morning at 6:30 a.m. for a 4 hr. trip to pickup my 475 W/48" deck. It's everything I hoped it would be. 1 owner and very well cared for. Came with the M519 cart which looks new and 2 sets of blades. It has liquid filled bar tires made by Titan. If anyone could use these let me know. They are for sale. I will get some pics up later.
Why are You selling the Bar's? Just Un fill them and Keep them on the tractors since it sounds Like it's going to be Primarily a mowing machine :thThumbsU

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Congrats!!.....Do you need to borrow a camera???????

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Congrats, sounds like a great setup. :thThumbsU

Looking forward to the pics. :trink39:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I have an X475 and have been very pleased with it. Congratulations!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Congrats and looking forward to some pics of it. What size are the tires your wanting to get rid of? slkpk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Congratulations on your new setup!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats and looking forward to some pics of it. What size are the tires your wanting to get rid of? slkpk
Size are 26x12x12, The rims look new. Hard to find even a scratch on them.... front or backside.

·
Super Moderator
33,612 Posts
Congrats on the X475, that should keep a smile on your face till at least the new year!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, how do I post pics? I tried clicking on the insert image but it needs URL. Have no idea how to post with a URL link. :dunno:

·
Murph
1,930 Posts
OK, how do I post pics? I tried clicking on the insert image but it needs URL. Have no idea how to post with a URL link. :dunno:
Click the little paper clip icon just to the right of the smiley guy. Don't use the quick reply.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hold on!!!! I think I figured it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. Original owner was'nt much for washing and waxing, but was serviced regulary. He bought it new and said he blowed it off after every use and washed it once a year. He did'nt mention wax. Still needs a good wax job.

·
TE Forum Contributor
408 Posts
Congrats on the new-to-you tractor! We don't ask for much around here but we would appreciate more than 2 pics after waiting all day! :trink40:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
More pics comin when weather clears up. Shop is small and not much room for good pics. I'll Get some of MC519 attached to tractor along with others....I promise

1 - 20 of 28 Posts