My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From a previous post about the weather starting to turn, I got to doing some serious thinking about my lazy "it can wait" attitude about just WHEN the snow will start. My MO is to wait till it's actually snowing, before thinking, hmmm....I should really take a look at those blowers to see if they'll start OK.
(dummy) So, in a streak of unusual brilliance, I pulled the snow twins out, and went over them properly. They run like a champ, and are ready to rock! Yay me!! Every year i suffer because of procrastanation, and this year I swore to myself that I would get done early. Who else is getting an early start on the inevetable?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I'm working on getting my 48" blower slung under the SS18, it's not that easy of a task as they weren't really designed to go together. I may also modify and mount a blade I have on the rear, but it would be for use in reverse only.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been "winterizing" up here since Sept 1. Moving firewood from summer drying to winter storage, grading driveway one last time, finding trees ready to fall over the road in the next storm, killing wasps before they set winter nests, stacking up unused implements, changing battery in the driveway alarm, etc.

Haven't gotten to the snowblower yet, but it will get attention in the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
trying to get a good snow machine myself for the winter, it kills me to see the ol lady out there shoveling!

·
1K Posts and climbing
1,677 Posts
Going to get the metal to make the wing extensions for our blower next week. Getting the jump on it too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts