My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I hauled my both my neighbor's tractor and mine to the Woodstock, Conn. AG fair. (My first time showing) I decided to put my plow on mine so I could put my mower deck under his so it looked better. I was able to place it next to the only other Massey in the show and they are all on a little hill by themselves! I doubt I will win anything as it's not even finished yet, but it will be fun and it was free.

Here are a couple shots, if anyone will be there this weekend, please check them out! :trink40: (Mine has the yellow plow if you really needed to know which one was mine)

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Good looking MF's and Good Luck Lee!:thThumbsU I new the yellow blade was yours.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Hope 'Earl' doesn't change the plans for the event.

My herd is hunkered down against a barn wall out of the storm's direct force. The newest machine still needs a cover over it.

Good luck and nice looking MF.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
They all look very nice. I hope that mine will look that good one day.

By the way do you have any pictures of that f12 in the backround with the plow it looks really interesting.

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope all is well with the storm too! The sad part is that my poor Massey is garaged and now it has to sit in some really nasty weather! I am sure it will be fine, but it's a shame. Although with those two out of my shop, and even with a rather messy shop, I was able to put my Jeep in there tonight!

Farmerall, I will try to grab a bunch of photos of it for you. I am thinking of going on Saturday.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,222 Posts
All very nice machines. Thanks for the pics.

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Without a doubt you will have 3 of the finest looking tractors there:goodl: slkpk

·
Red Tractor Fan
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just two... the one with the red plow is not mine. And to be honest, the one with the mower deck is my neighbor's too!

Next year I hope to have my 12, my son's 8 and my '72 John Deere 112 down there

·
Registered
964 Posts
Was there yesterday checking out the fair. Got to spend some time around the tractors and gotta say that those Massey's looked even better in person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts