My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someday im going to take a lawnboy and put a kawi twin cylinder on it.i know im going to need a plate to raise the motor,and ill need to make some kind of blade adapter.and make mounts for the battery and all that.by then the mower will weigh about as much as 3 105502's...or more! but if i do ever get to it and do get it in operating cond...just think of the power! it would put a DF to shame!:praying:

·
Banned
864 Posts
haha nice when you do make it :wwp:

·
Collector Of Junk!
233 Posts
Remember!!! :wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp: When you do! :drunkie:

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uh...i just saw the price of a used kawi twin banger.(lmfao) they want about $700 for it...so the title of the thread is a perfect match of the price.but i can imagine the power its got.and how much fuel it would use.

·
5K Poster!!!
5,142 Posts
....and the deep ruts it would leave in the lawn from the weight of the engine on the deck wheels...I dunno....really??

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had a similar idea about putting an 8 hp Briggs on a push mower. I bet it would cut brush!
LOL the 8 hp makes me think that motor is OLD! too bad i never did see anything like this done before.

·
Registered
204 Posts
there was a guy on here who bought a Medaillon with a 8hp briggs on it a couple of months ago and said it worked. He was supposed to put up a video(if you read this, id still like to see it in action).

·
OMC & Ariens lover!
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry guys i miss read the price of the kawi twin banger....they want $2,100 for a used one!!! thats worse yet! but if i do get ahold of one of them i aint stoppin with that project until its running and cutting weeds down like already mowed grass!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts