My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tube frame with fmc on the hood.with tec 10 horse.193-01 on tube which one please.with husky man on front.this is the rustiest trac I have but yet its the tightest one.steering was froze up.put the torch to the houseing for a good while.shot some blaster on it .finally broke loose.tight as a drum.I can,t believe someone would let a fine trac like that rot.she will run again.:crybaby:

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a tube frame with fmc on the hood.with tec 10 horse.193-01 on tube which one please.with husky man on front.this is the rustiest trac I have but yet its the tightest one.steering was froze up.put the torch to the houseing for a good while.shot some blaster on it .finally broke loose.tight as a drum.I can,t believe someone would let a fine trac like that rot.she will run again.:crybaby:
Come to my house. You'd hate me. No room for inside storage. :banghead3

TOOOOO many projects, too little time! :fing20:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That would be a 1220. It is actually a 12 horse tec. Maybe someone repowered it. I would love to have one of those. My dad had one when I was little. He sold it about 10 years ago because it kept blowing head gaskets. Good luck getting it running.

Jason

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts

·
Collector of many tractors
15,274 Posts
Yep... Rust will tightens things right up... After the rust wheres off it will be loose as a goose....

·
Registered
86 Posts
This 1250 is pretty rusty, I got this from a scrap metal dealer...

This 1886 was sunk into the mud 3 inches under a pine tree

1 - 7 of 7 Posts