My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little ones are doing fine.We set them up with their own web page on Catster. This is a wonderful site for anyone who loves animals. We have our other cat Chester on there along with our Pekingese Gizmo who has his page on Dogster. Below is a link to the kittys page and Gizzys link is on my signature.

http://www.catster.com/cats/1000530

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
While I admire your inventiveness, somehow I just don't think that you are going to get that cat in the last two photos over on catster to cut the grass for you. Now if you have a mouse problem inside the engine shield, there may be something the two of you can work out. :sidelaugh

Seriously though, thanks for the update. The photos are really good. :fing32:

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While I admire your inventiveness, somehow I just don't think that you are going to get that cat in the last two photos over on catster to cut the grass for you. Now if you have a mouse problem inside the engine shield, there may be something the two of you can work out. :sidelaugh

Seriously though, thanks for the update. The photos are really good. :fing32:
Well they might not be able to cut grass but at least Chester can hold the mower down to keep it from blowing away.

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well at least your cat has great taste in tractors- pretty smart.
The bad thing is i sold the WH to buy a POS Cub Cadet that turned out to be a lemon. Now i am cutting my 1.5 acre yard with a Yazoo. Boy do i feel stupid and no money to buy a tractor.

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
There is something about mowers that our animals love...just aint figured it out yet.
Mine don't get out where the mowers are but they sure take a BIG interest in my shoes when I come in from cutting the grass!:ROF

That's a real interesting cat website, never thought to look for something like that.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
I love those two additional photos, especially the first one. With a little modification, you could patent the new and improved kitty hammock, make a killing, and get your new mower for the yard and the kitty to lounge on. :sidelaugh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts