My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward, I'm not seeing things being so good. I'm seeing a need to sell off some stuff, and the first things to go are the projects.

Got my something hydro drive sears. Was in a fire, electrical is all toast of course but hydro lines are not even singed.

Got some pictures, will be going back up to the farm in March to take it apart and get things sent out.

Let me know if you have any interest in any parts. Dash is spoken for I think. Engine is also called on I think. Trans is good, frame is good. I have a good nose cone and hood. some misc parts that I need to find as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
How much for the hydro shield by the dash?

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Sorry to hear that Bill! I would love to hel out but you're too far away.

·
Tractor addict
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm willing to ship parts.

Here I was going to wait for tomorrow to get gas hoping prices would go down from $3.33 a gallon and now it's up to $3.39 a gallon.... Hopefully it drops by tomorrow.:banghead3

·
Sears Tractor Fan
1,262 Posts
Gas here today was $3.56/gal. Sorry to hear you need to sell off some stuff.

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,455 Posts
dang man if u was closer id be interested in it as it rolls....ive always wanted a hydro! wether i had to build it or not! haha

·
Premium Member
10,107 Posts
Sad to say the analysts are all predicting that we will be paying well over $4/gallon by Memorial Day.

·
Tractor hoarder/collector
2,455 Posts
ah, if u think u got it bad...buy a diesel...ive been paying $3.70 or more 99% of the almost 2.5yrs Ive had the truck....gas is cheap to me..lol

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,876 Posts
Gas is 3.71 here and diesel is 4.20. :(

Sorry to hear it Bill, hopefully I can help you out a bit as we discussed. :fing32:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts