My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all. :howdy:Just moved out of the city to a spot on 7 acres to start our family and needed a tractor to keep up the grounds. After a lot of searching (which drove my wife nuts) we went with a Craftsman GT 5000. Had it all spring and summer and so far so good. Quite a bit of lawn to cut, and brush to haul (we have acres of trees and I'm clearing some spots out).

This will be my first winter with the grounds and we have a pretty long drive that is on a hill, so the plow/chain/weight set I just put on it will hopefully do the trick.

Came across the forum during my initial search and loved the real world (i.e. no sales pitch) aspect of the info. Also, thanks to all the folks who share their modifications of their setups...it gives me confidence to try some new things to expand the capabilities of our tractor.

I look forward to the "work" involved with our spot on the earth, and the knowledge to be gained from you all in helping me do it!

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,567 Posts

We are glad to have you join us. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums.
Check out ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity.

Don't forget to register what State/Country that you are from..CLICK HERE

·
Farm Show
5,386 Posts
Alright! Nice to have you with us here at MTF! You know we love pictures!:MTF_wel2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts