My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the wife wanted it- shes coming over to the dark side-lol mower collecting

i picked up the the allis and wheel horse 656 from the gentleman about a month ago, i stopped at the same place a year ago to buy the same 2 but he wanted $650 for the both, so i passed. i just stopped a month ago because i seen the same two sitting in the weeds, so i figured i stop- what the **** ya know- so i unfortunatly found out his wife has passed recently, and he told me lost the passion to restore mowers- so he gave up on selling these- he came to my house to see my collection and said i was the kind of guy he would sell to- so $200 later i was the owner of a 656 and the allis

Attachments

·
Simplicity Benn
1,574 Posts
Your 410 could be at the earleist a '71 or at the latest a '73 maybe '74... I can't remember exactly. Regardless, great looking machine!!

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Looks like you picked up the Wife a nice Tractor!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
It looks great. slkpk

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
Your 410 could be at the earleist a '71 or at the latest a '73 maybe '74... I can't remember exactly. Regardless, great looking machine!!
I have archive info I got from Skunkhome "Phil", who knows everything, and it says 410 was made in 1972 and 1973. Try to date the motor if you can get numbers for that, to narrow it down perhaps.

Does it work?

You stole it. ;)

And with the wife involved, you have entered the extreme happiness zone.

:trink40:

·
Super Moderator
17,142 Posts
The allis looks Great :thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Nice Allis thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
she runs great- and loud- holly cow, gotta get a 1 inch muffler, and the shroud that forces air over the fins from the front fan- or just make one- also looking for a deck

·
Banned
1,081 Posts
"she"?? Are you sure it isn't a "boy" tractor? Mine is! :biglaugh:

Check front grille area. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
na- most thing i know that are loud is a she-:sidelaugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts