My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these lights in the store and couldn't help myself, I thought these would look like ears on the Mouse. Not quite complete but almost there check out the lights by the finders. Now a member of The Mouse Club. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Looks good Warren. Now you have to make sure you wear one of these to match. :trink39:

·
3K & Yet So Little to Say
3,341 Posts
Looks good Warren.:fing32: I would assume they are flashing lights?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they will be flashing. I think I'll pass on the hat myself though, Thanks guys. Thats the Mouse's job. :drunkie::trink39::trink39:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Looks good and like they will help keep people off of you.

Are the lights different colors (amber on the left in the pic and red on the right) or just not twisted the way they will be eventually (red to the back, amber to the front)?

Keep up the good work and get ready to share a MM video or pics of the new front plow and lights!:trink39::thThumbsU

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That is the homemade blade I fabbed up for the front, since this pic I've beefed up the blade too. I widened it out and added an old road grader blade welded on for a cutting edge, pushes dirt nice enough. I'll get some more pics up when we get some snow, it's not pretty but all I have into it is the welding rods and the cylinder. Less then 200 bucks so far.

Thinking of using it to fab up a wood splitter for the front of the tractor possiby too.

POENY, your seeing it correctly the right light is red on one side, it was the last they had so I figured why not. I'll probably leave it for now and see how it looks in the dark, if I don't like it, red will go back. I need to spot weld the brackets then alittle paint and some wiring. Should get it done tomorrow night if all goes well. Might have some snow to push by Friday morning as of the new forecast now.

·
Bring on old man winter.
670 Posts
Nice job on the lights and the blade. Does the blade angle or is it just a straight blade?

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looking good and how much snow are they calling for in your neck of the woods? slkpk

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nice ears, almost christmas tree like...:trink39: That ought to draw some attention to your rig. Good job on that. Now I've got to get something like that fabbed up.

·
Run ahead of the pack
9,968 Posts
POENY, your seeing it correctly the right light is red on one side, it was the last they had so I figured why not. I'll probably leave it for now and see how it looks in the dark, if I don't like it, red will go back.
Just switch the lens on one side of the lights to get amber toward the front and red toward the back. :D

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
The Mouse looks great! Love the plow!!!

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
Looks good and like they will help keep people off of you.

Are the lights different colors (amber on the left in the pic and red on the right) or just not twisted the way they will be eventually (red to the back, amber to the front)?
:trink39::thThumbsU
And don't forget when laying sod green side up. :sidelaugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts