My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is time for a celebration ! I picked up the commercial deck for my lawnboy 7050 motor for $20. Man, is this thing in great condition! There is little to nothing paint missing, no cracks, no dents, nothing! It even came with the walbro carb that the original motor had, the bail (not going to be using it) and a rear bagger attatchment.

The only problem is that their is some old gas in the gas tank. Luckily their isnt much. I might have to buy a new mounting plate since I dont think the one on the 7050 will work.

You may ask "how is this deck money saving?" Well, it came with the original recoil which fits on my lawnboy 22261! I just saved $100 right their ! :bannana:

So I will be off MTF for the next few days getting this thing done. Next thread will be of this mower complete! Wish me luck guys !:trink39:

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I thought 10600s had black tanks and green wheels. Maybe different in canada. Good deal. you will need a plate and muffler for the aluminum deck

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, its the correct one. I just have to buy the proper label for it. It works perfect :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts