My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Honey do this list was as follows since nobody called for anything:
Take 3 of our dogs to the Vet, run to the grocery store and get groceries which was a long list, get the toilet in the second bathroom fixed (needed completely replaced), go and get the perscriptions for my son, and lastly get a load of hay. How many of you do you think could do all of this in one day? Then tomorrow I have to bring the horses to the vet, run down to another town to go to Walmart to get a whole bunch of things. I think I am going to put this off till this weekend so the kids can get some new clothes but still got to get the horses in to the vet plus got to go for a 45 minute drive one way to go pick up a car so I can rebuild the tranny and engine for it. AHH, I am going to go crazy. I can't belive I got today's done.
Trav

·
Central Kentucky
1,245 Posts
I keep a Honey Do list on the computer where the better half can add things to it when ever it comes to mind. As I complete a chore I just delete it from the list. This works well especially when I am away from home for months at a time. I can review the Honey Do List while I am away and see if I want to come home or not!:hide:

Today was a day for replacing two freeze proof faucets that were a real bugger to get to. I replaces the poorly made and trouble prone faucets with Quarter Turn faucets. These go from off to open with only a quarter turn, and use a cartridge instead of the rubber washer the old ones used. I had to remove the heater floor vent, move the duct out of the way, and reach up into the floor joist to even feel the pipes. I found it easier to build a platform to stand on and gain access for the cutting and soldering job.

Tomorrow I need to change two oxygen sensors in my Toyota Sequoia. Wish me luck. I hear these can be really hard to get to and remove.

·
Registered
592 Posts
My "Honey" often has a To Do List for me. I was being smart one day and told her I did not have a work order for the job she was asking about so it had not been done yet. I came home from work the next day to find a note with " I order you to work on this" written on it. I figured I shouldn't push it so I fixed it.

·
Central Kentucky
1,245 Posts
I came home from work the next day to find a note with " I order you to work on this" written on it.
Sounds like an official work order to me.:thThumbsU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts