It looks good in the pic, Mikey. Your new phone took a good pic too. Glad that all went well for you at the show.
You got that right Larry. The show isn't until the 22nd but wanting to prep early!Looks good Mike.:fing02::fing02:
You probably won't need the snow cab for this weekend.:tango_face_devil:
I was definitely a blast Dave, next year it will be getting more added Zac saidGlad that you had a good time at the show, Mike. The "Hillbilly Express" looked like a lot of fun. The front, and rear seating positions looked to be equally important, with the rear man operating the cooler.:tango_face_smile:
I hope you didn't need to back it up at all.:tango_face_surprise
What size is the deck belt?Finally got around to posting another update now that I am on march break. Been battling a cold the last few days so I have not done much but my Dad was working on it. Ill bring everyone up to speed
After we reassembled the differential my Dad put the Hahn on a jack and pulled out the mower so It would be easier to get out the transmission which is shown in the first 2 pictures.
He then pulled the transmission out which required removing the shift plate guide, the transmission safety switch and shifter arm as well as the brake cable and spring. To remove the drive pulley on the bottom there was a snap ring that was very hard to see, and then we used the 3 jaw puller.
Once it was out we cracked it open and found much like the diffential, a hard dried out crust on everything which is shown in the 3rd and 4th pic. He then cleaned it with gasoline and re assembled it with the proper lube which was 12 ounces. We also made sure to put some on all the surfaces that would be moving during first start up to make sure we had proper lubrication
After the transmission was reassembled we put it back into the mower and also installed a new drive belt which was badly cracked. The belt number of the new belt is shown in the 5th pic.
We also took a look in the front steering tower to lube the clutch and brake cables and to check and make sure they were still in good shape. They were still good which also shows this mower did not have many hours on it, they did enjoy the fresh oil to free them up though. A view in the front tower is pic 6
After this we moved onto going through the deck. The blade on it when we got it was horrid, next time I am in that shed I will grab a picture of it if I think of it. The belt on the deck was also totaled and would not come off without disassembling the deck. We began the tear down which is shown in pictures 7 and 8. Picture 9 is of the help cat checking out the mower, it gave us a good laugh so I figured I would include it