My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys are always asking for a shot of the green family, well here you go!

Actually my daughter, second from left to right, took some of my Deere stuff and Deere donated a bunch of stuff to their team. It was a highschool (grade 12) scavanger hunt around the city.....I borrowed a 5085 to drive into the school parking lot...lol

They received a lot of comments and won the most original.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's quite a Deere Cheering squad you got yourself there!
Here is the cheer! These girls are great and most might as well be my adopted daughters:) I let my daughters friend wear my favorite shirt, Why Go Around It When You Can Go Through It....John Deere

Attachments

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking green team! It's nice that your dealer is so supportive.

·
Super Moderator
35,925 Posts
Well it's certain that you're never going to have a dull moment with that many teenage girls around!

·
the "AWOL member"
4,954 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking green team! It's nice that your dealer is so supportive.
Well it's certain that you're never going to have a dull moment with that many teenage girls around!

:ditto::ditto: to both comments and I'll add not many quiet moments either!:thThumbsU :sidelaugh

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'll 3rd the quiet moments had 2 teenage daughters plus all there friends !!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:ditto::ditto: to both comments and I'll add not many quiet moments either!:thThumbsU :sidelaugh
It's how I stay young!....Well young at heart anyhow!

They are a great bunch and most of them have been coming here since elementary, so their exposure to tractors started young:) I think it's good because who knows someday they may get fed up with sitting behind a desk and do like I did, venture off to play in the dirt.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
These are my two favorite shirts, story behind both.....

I have a long time friend whom I have done a few jobs for over the years, He has a massive property and I have been after him to buy a CUT, this year he had five big landscaping projects so I suggested a CUT again and I would bring an excavator, he cought a sales guy at Deere on a bad day and was blown off, this guy has a lot of bucks and knows his stuff, Kubota didn't give him the time of day, OMG had they known who they were dealing with.....New Holland was an hours drive, treated him great, he bought what would equal a 2305 although he makes it clear he wanted and still wants a 2305 but like me once blown off I never go back. Anyhow we were doing his projects a couple months ago, I would load his bucket with dirt I was digging and he would take it away. I had left around 8 pm one of the days there when he called to tell me he was stuck and to bring a chain tomorrow, I brought a chain but also a 2305 with R4's just to rub it in, had to stop at Deere for something and saw this shirt, why go around it.........I bought it immediately just to rub it in as we are always at each other.

Next we had a client with a very big property and had bought an LA series to mow, wrong choice for his spot, he had called asking if we could mow and bush hog his place, I showed up with an X749 but had bought this shirt some time ago and never worn it, wore it that day, the X749 played with his site, he ended up buying an X500...shirt is I fought the lawn and the lawn lost.

Off to work now so in the final image...Cheers!

Attachments

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Thanks Andy! I like the "go through it" slogan! Kind of describes my attitude on life - straight ahead, and ______ the torpedoes! Get 'er done...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Andy! I like the "go through it" slogan! Kind of describes my attitude on life - straight ahead, and ______ the torpedoes! Get 'er done...
How true, we can only dodge the bullets for a time, I am a point me in the direction and come heck or high water I will find a way to get there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts