My Tractor Forum banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Members are starting to receive their Summer 2017 issue. Look for yours later this week.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
If anyone has an article or Mow-In photos get them to me ASAP. I go to press with the Mow-In issue next week. Deadline Thursday August 17.

Email [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
The Fall / Mow-In issue of the GTCOA Gazette is now in final review. A few tweaks over the weekend and it will be dropped off to the printer on Monday. Another 48 page issue with great Mow-In coverage and technical articles.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
The Fall 2017 GTCOA Gazette is ready for printing. Attached is your advance copy. Of course, it is only an image teaser - to give you an idea of what the 48 page issue looks like, but you'll have to join the GTCOA to actually get a copy to read! ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1503886225.485620.jpg
Join at GTCOA.com

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Update: Fall Gazette due to ship on Sept 8.

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I am usually one of the last to get my Gazette. Oddly, I got mine earlier than most. Yours can't be more than a day or two away!

·
Super Moderator
11,851 Posts
I received my Gazette today. Wow! It's chock full of mow in pics! I haven't had a chance to read anything yet because I've been too busy looking at all of the pics. I felt like I was at the mow in myself just by looking at them. Great drone (?) shots too. You guys have out done yourselves! Thanks to all!

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Thanks to all who appreciate and contribute great photos and material to the Gazette. There is still time to get an article in before our October 31 deadline for the Winter issue. ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1505611896.530650.jpg

·
Gravely 408 Authority
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Hey! I am still here. Well, I have been MIA from this site for a while, since it won't work on my iPhone. I've been editor of the Gazette for 5 years now. Time flies.

During the COVID quarantine, I've been working on a bunch of things for the Gravely family - trying to kick start the Gravely Spotters Guide. Let's see if I can attach the docs. Let me know if you have corrections, additions, etc.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,851 Posts
Good seeing you again, John. Hope all is well with you, and your family. Any new additions to your 408 family?

FWIW, looking at the Onan-Gravely Identification page, I noticed that there is no information for the Onan 16.5 hp 2111G spec. engine. While I have no idea as to extent of time these engines were used, I thought I'd mention that my 1972 816 has a 2111G engine.

Also, I've been wondering if you are planning a 408 feature in the Gazette before the end of the year, given it's golden anniversary. I still have a file pic of my 408's transmission opened up, and can send it to you if you think you may want to use it. The robustness of it surprised some here when I posted it. I have the 408 as my avatar this year in honor of 408s' 50th.

Is there anything we can do to help you to be able to access MTF with your iPhone?

Thanks for all the effort you put into making the Gazette the great publication that it is!

101 - 112 of 112 Posts