1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
21,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Great video- and your "trilogy" one is too.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Brad:

Very well done... that will bring a warm smile to just about anyone! It truly is our future and represents a lot of love from our members and families! Thanks for your efforts. :fing32:

·
Member Extraordinaire - Deceased March 2017
3,101 Posts
Wow, and the perfect songs to go with it. Thanks Brad.:hatsoff:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
great job on both!:congrats: :congrats: nice to see so many folks raising their younguns right!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Brad,
I'm speechless and I'm still smiling. Excellent work on all the vids. Great music to go along with them, (I watched all your vids). Thank you so very much. :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::congrats:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Once again Brad, Thank you for the video, I just loved seeing Marlee in the videos, and everyone elses kids in a great atmosphere!

·
Spottereye
12 Posts
Well, I feel perfectly at home my friends. I came here looking for info, that I had not been able to find and lo-and-behold, I found what was lost to me, namely--Solid information--given freely--from total strangers--any time--night or day--that really works. And then to be able to view the wonderful homespun video's such as Brad has put forth, with my granddaughter on my knee loving every frame__what can I say, except, it don't get any better for a country boy. Thanks for the opportunity, whoever started it.....lg

·
Administrator
21,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad you enjoy the videos and the MTF Forum as a whole, Larry. Lots of videos and photos that folks have put up. Please continue to explore and utilize MTF!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts