My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i could not pass up this addition:
2 orange 1980 448's one runs the other is real nice shape with no motor but has a holding valve (its gonna be my future diesel conversion tractor). a yellow 446 with a newer p218 in it in excellent running condition.

all 3 have sleeve hitches and hyd. valves out the back. they also come with 3 mower decks, 3 tillers, a snowcaster in nice shape. A locked up complete p220 motor and the original but torn apart b48.

Its a good add to the 448 with rebuilt original motor i already own. im running out of storage room now!

So my total is 2 448's that run and a 446 that runs. 446 and 448 and 224 with no motors. 7 mower decks, 5 tillers, 3 blowers and 1 blade and a 3 point hitch
Ill more than likely sell the 446 that runs as there way to common of a tractor and not worth restoring like the 448's are

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is what i got for 1000 dollars. i didnt even bother trying to get it for less he told me 1000 i figured it was a great buy

Attachments

·
New case owner
178 Posts
nice buy! you'll get your money back in a second if you pop a couple sleeve hitches and a pto on evil bay. hope you enjoy the tractors and get the rough ones back in working shape! Brendon

·
Did you see that?
411 Posts
Alright Zeke...from one Case Collector to another...you got 20 mins to get those machines out of the snow or your fired...LOL:howdy:

Nice setup....

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Nice score. Here in these pastures, we rarelly see deals on one good one, let alone a heard of them.
Way to go. (you stole them at 1000.00 dollars)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes im in the fort. dont waste youre time on restoring a 446 just make it look decent or modify it to be different there is too many of them made its like restoring a 4 door car find a 448. ive had them all and had many of each of them. 444's 446's 224's the only rarer case worth the investment of a restore is a 448. Ive sold lots of real nice 446's that dont need restoring for 1000 bucks. it dont take long to rack up over a grand into a restore and its still only worth a grand

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
Great price Zeke :) Check the rear view mirrors for the constables on yer way home?

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Wow you hit the jackpot.

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Congrats and you ought to be smiling from ear to ear on that deal. slkpk

·
Registered
485 Posts
yes im in the fort. dont waste youre time on restoring a 446 just make it look decent or modify it to be different there is too many of them made its like restoring a 4 door car find a 448. ive had them all and had many of each of them. 444's 446's 224's the only rarer case worth the investment of a restore is a 448. Ive sold lots of real nice 446's that dont need restoring for 1000 bucks. it dont take long to rack up over a grand into a restore and its still only worth a grand
Nah. I'm taking the frame and large parts to the blaster and I'm going to repaint the entire thing. It will do for my needs just fine. I don't get all exited over 2hp extra and this one has a newer P216.
Besides, I've boxes of NOS 446 parts to use up!
I thought the 446 and 448 share the same chassis ect?

I've also got a couple of new holding valves that I don't know what to do with as its flat where I live.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ebay them they will sell fast.
18hp is still more than 10% over a 16hp. its already not original with the 216 in it. you should find a 448 hood for it and get ag tires.
when i do my diesel conversion on my one 448. ill be painting the hood and fenders white like the case 70 series tractors possibly put duals with ag tires on it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts