My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, all the Boyz wanted to get out and stretch their wheels today, and I took the moment to get their picture (and sweep their floor). So back row, left to right, we have a 10515, a 5247, a 3052 and a 3053. In the middle row, left to right, we have an 8FH13LB, a Quiet Flite, and two 8FH11LBs. In the front row, we have a 3052, a 6255, a 3050, and a 6251. I have some others in the garage, but they couldn't pull themselves together for the photo. They are another Quiet Flite, another 3050, a 3054, and three other Buttercups. Oh, and an IH still in the box it was shipped to me in. Guess I should let him out. Anyway, enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Very nice stable you have there.

·
Lifetime Lawn Guy
1,426 Posts
Nice! And most all older models.

Do you have handles for all of them or are you looking for replacements
still?

Love the 3053, the bricktop commercials and the quietflite especially. Look forward to pics of the IH as well!

Have to wonder what your neghibors think seeing a guy lining up antique mowers on his lawn and then walking around taking pictures of them... Probably about the same thing my neghibors think about me. haha

·
Banned
864 Posts
NICE

cap

·
Registered
345 Posts
Cool collection, my neighbors probably think the same thing.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I actually have even more than I mentioned. But they are in storage. I have a pair of 5232, a pair of 5000, a 7000, a pair of 8F20K, a 6430, 2 more 8FH13LBs, and 2 Power Product machines. One's a Goodall, and one's a Foley. I have 2 Jacobsens as well. One's a commercial. The picture is only of the ones I have in the garage in somewhat complete shape right now. Oh, I have another 6251 all restored, too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
wholy mholy ! very nice collection

Can we see pics of all of them per favor ? :howdy:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
They all live in boxes now. It would be a boring picture.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was gonna sell it once. I got offered about $600 for it (not sure, long ago) and I was gonna send it out but I discovered the gas tank leaks, so I couldn't go through with the sale in good conscience. Never fixed it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts