My Tractor Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
Been a while since I was on last. I just picked up this 1886 fixer upper. It appears to be a 1886-01.
[/IMG]
Glad to see someone got that tractor. I saw it on craigslist a while ago.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The trick now is to find parts for it..lol. I would love to restore it. Beyond that I'm hoping to sell the sickle mower and get a deck for it.

·
5,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
The trick now is to find parts for it..lol. I would love to restore it. Beyond that I'm hoping to sell the sickle mower and get a deck for it.
I would trade you a deck for the sickle bar...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Here's a pic of my 1886-02. BTW I acquired the machine looking like this. It is shown with my famous Sammy Bucket. The first bucket was replaced with a smaller one as shown.
I have visions of building a front end bucket loader with the old bucket, but still trying to find the time.

Attachments

·
Young Bolens Collector
1,474 Posts
I saw that 1886-01 on Craigslist. I called the guy, bet did not really pursue it. Good luck with it! I have a spare deck if you are interested. 54", will slide right on that. I already have a sickle mower for my 1886 so not really interested in that.

·
Young Bolens Collector
1,474 Posts
Couldn't resist, since everyone else is posting pictures on here.:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
20180314_085828.jpg One of my 1886's Hard at work in the Maine winter. Love this tractor and especially the cab. This is not an original Bolens cab. It was reworked to fit this tractor. I also have a push blade and the mower deck.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
I know this is an old post but I am a new Bolens 1886 owner
Congrats on 1886 ownership, Kevin, nice machine and thanks for the photos!

One of my 1886's Hard at work in the Maine winter. Love this tractor and especially the cab. This is not an original Bolens cab. It was reworked to fit this tractor. I also have a push blade and the mower deck.
Great picture! It looks like original paint too-?

Keep up the pictures, guys! (y)

61 - 76 of 76 Posts