My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the flowing are some pic of my fel build to the bucket rebuild to loading tires,fel arms

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pic now to work on the hydrolics need to get pump and spool valves

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 gal ww front tires aprox 20 lb rear 8 gal total 109 + 50 lb more with the brake plates put together total 160 lb per tire
the fel 2x4 box wit 2x2 box on end of boom
2 2in bore x 18 stroke for lift and 2ii x 10 stroke for bucket
the fel and bucket allmost 300 lb

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looking good so far.

You will need the weight in the rear, I added a set of 75Lbs wheel weights I took off mone of my Forsg LGTs, and then another 110Lbs of weight on the 3 pt hitch.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
some more pic of my fel build ready for paint now
added another brake rotor to my wheel weights 22 more for total 72 lb each total weight now for each one is 181lb

·
Registered
173 Posts
Loader build looks great.

Keep up the good work and the pics.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The loader is really moving along, you are doing a very good job.

If you have a 3pt hitch, an easy way to add more weight to the rear of the tractor is to use a pipe to hang between the lift arms and add weights (the kind you use for weight training).

I did this with a scrape piece of pipe, welded a cat 0 centerlink pin in each end, and have an additional 110lbs hanging on the 3pt hitch.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i HAVE A GRADER BLADE THAT i PUT ON THE 3PT HITCH AND DO HAVE SOME WEIGHT LIFTING SLUGS THAT WILL ADD TO THE HITCH IF NEEDED .

WHEELS WEIGH IN AT 109 AND WEIGHTS ARE NOW AT 72 LB LOADER TOPS OUT AT 300 LB WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS GOING TO GO AND PAINT IT TODAY NICE DAY OUT SIDE NOT TO COLD WILL DO IN BASEMENT BUT WITH ROLL UP UP
OFF TO PAINT.GOING TO PAINT IT GOLD ,SAME COLOR AS TRACTOR .

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bernard-
Your FEL looks great. I realize this is a 9-year old thread but I’ve been searching through the older threads for FELs and recognized your name and knew you were still active. This will be my next project once my 990 is back together. Actually, it’s the reason I got it in the first place.

Do you mind a few questions about yours?

ron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts