Another Wheel Horse finished today. Well, almost finished. I am getting real decals made, but I stuck these on here for the time being. Here is the tractor when I got it. The PO painted it top to bottom with red primer. It actually didn't look that bad, but I thought something else could be done.The 7 HP Techumse has been completely rebuilt, and runs very nice. As you can see, I went a little out of the box, on this one. I just wanted something a little different, and I think this is.The only red on the tractor is the key ring, and some wiring. To keep the Wheel Horse purists happy, I put a little red in the tractor. Just for kicks.