My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey SJ,

Just wanted to say Thank You for the MTF stickers. :fing32: :fing32: Also a big Thank You for a cool site that isn't overregulated!

Bill

·
Old Fart
3,228 Posts
Well [email protected] Wild Bill !!!! I'm glad you're not overregulated too. :fing20: We wouldn't get those great posts with pics you post especially when you've had a few beers. He!!, I think more than a few of us could be cited for typing and drinking. Yep, this is a good site and John does one heck of a job. Well worth the twenty bucks. :fing32:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL Ed!!

I would probably be a huge PITA to anyone who tried to regulate me too much ROF

This is the ONLY site that I have ever 'sponsored' or contributed to since I have been on the internet (7-8 years)...This site is what a site should be like...IMO

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,769 Posts
Wild Bill 83 said:
This is the ONLY site that I have ever 'sponsored' or contributed to since I have been on the internet (7-8 years)...This site is what a site should be like...
bill, that really says a lot... thank you very much...

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
As with Wild Bill, it takes a heap of good stuff to make me part with some gold and I'll add my thanks here too, SJ! Some of the "other" places need a healthy dose of "Cyber Fiber" and a large hat! :D

·
Super Moderator
31,425 Posts
Wild Bill 83 said:
This is the ONLY site that I have ever 'sponsored' or contributed to since I have been on the internet (7-8 years)...This site is what a site should be like...IMO
Well other then the old TF that was the forebarear of this one, Im the same. "Why pay for something you get for free anyway" Well, I figured I had found a home with this crew, so I relised if I wanted to keep it going, I would have to step up to the plate. Well most of us know what went on with the old TF, but if it was not for that, we would not have this site now, what I feel exceeds it in every way!!!

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,527 Posts
Wild Bill 83 said:
LOL Ed!!

I would probably be a huge PITA to anyone who tried to regulate me too much ROF

Thanks for the Sponsor Wild Bill 83..Its the best site on the web!!! :bannana:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts