My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Helloooooo!!! My name Gary. You can call me Curdman, The Curd, or The Curdmeister. Just don't call me at 5AM.:Disgus: I want to thank everybody for such a great site. Every post I've read so far has been very informative and nice. There are ALOT of decent and intellectual members here and it is greatly appreciated. At other forums, it seems, no matter the topic there is always a number of people who want to flame and *itch about "you're an idiot if you drive that" or "your're an idiot if you voted for that person"! None of that here and I say hats off to the Moderators and Administrators!!!:thThumbsU

Well, here's the scoop on my tractors:
2004 POS Murray 16.5HP 42in Auto(Retired)
2009 Cub Cadet 20HP 46in LTX1045

I would like to know of anyone with a similiar Cub or experiance with it. I am really wondering about frame and spindle strength as I plan to build a FEL for her. Thanks again and keep the good times rollin'.:smilie_fl

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Registered
167 Posts
:Welcome1: and keep us posted on the FEL build :wwp:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad you joined.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Gary

Glad you found us on the net. :Welcome1: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
welcome curd, glad you found us...

you are right, we try to keep this as a 'flame free' zone.... and it shows :thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
:Welcome1: Gary ! , nice to have you aboard here with us and thanks for the kind words of confidence in the site. We strive to keep it " the friendliest tractor forum" on the net and place respect of members in high regard :).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts