My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am really amazed at such Ingenious Things people have done to there machines. The electric lift for the 2500 series snow blower it has been done Before with electric Chute Rotation But ericdube Your really takes the Cake You really need to take a bow for well done. I love it on this forum Lawn tractors turned into Garden tractors the JD L and X300 series Stladrill's X300 series another man that need's to take a Bow for well done. DMAC's 3000 series is another one. There are so many other's here I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR INGENUITY! Air Conditioned Cabs for the L Or LA series. The homemade slip Buckets the list is endless that I have seen in the last 8 years on many of these tractors forums.

WELL DONE:thThumbsU

KEEP THEM COMING

·
Murray tractor owner
2,672 Posts
I am really amazed at such Ingenious Things people have done to there machines. The electric lift for the 2500 series snow blower it has been done Before with electric Chute Rotation But ericdube Your really takes the Cake You really need to take a bow for well done. I love it on this forum Lawn tractors turned into Garden tractors the JD L and X300 series Stladrill's X300 series another man that need's to take a Bow for well done. DMAC's 3000 series is another one. There are so many other's here I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR INGENUITY! Air Conditioned Cabs for the L Or LA series. The homemade slip Buckets the list is endless that I have seen in the last 8 years on many of these tractors forums.

WELL DONE:thThumbsU

KEEP THEM COMING
:ditto::ditto::MTF_wel::wwp::smilie_fl:cool:;)::MTFwel2::Welcome1::fing32:

·
Super Moderator
35,869 Posts
Ditto what Sergeant said! And I agree that some of the fabrication on here is just amazing! I'm reasonble at restoring things but really don't do any fabrication so I appreciate all of you with the ingenuity and tools to make the accessories and attachments I've seen.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have to agree some of the guys here are quite talented at inventing and making all kinds of impliments. I have copied one that I use all the time. It makes my work way easier. The attached picture( although not that good of a picture) shows the tow ball attachment I copied. It is also able to tow a cart with a pin. I do wish I could remeber who I copied it from so I could thank them. But if you read this thank you.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts