My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone know that member Toby Gore, tgore3, had passed away? Just found out and though I'd post it. He was a very knowledgeable and helpful member that hadn't been on in quite a while. Please go and sign his memory page.

http://www.tributes.com/show/Toby-Gore-89072559

Rest well my friend.

·
Administrator
21,251 Posts
That's really too bad. I had noticed he hadn't been on in a while and had sent him a PM, but didn't get a response. I would imagine that was back in June/early July. So sorry to hear about this. He was a wealth of information.

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Speechless. He was 11 days younger than me.

A reminder to each of us that each day is a blessing and to make the best of each day.

·
4K Poster!!!!
5,064 Posts
Thanks Mitch for the info, he will be missed by the MTF family and to all who were lucky enough to know him. I think of him alot when I look at my latest restore, since he supplied the NOS deck for the 5022 in this pic. I would of not even started this project if it were not for him. Thanks Toby.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
RIP, Toby.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Very sorry to hear.

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
623 Posts
RIP Toby.

·
Lawn Boy
1,561 Posts
Was he the guy who was making reproduction decals for so many?

Very sad. He and I talked offline many a time and he was a good guy. A year younger than me according to this. Makes me remember how fragile life is.

He was very talented, knowledgeable, and had a very good eye for detail and perfection.

He will be missed.

·
Lawn Boys Never Die
2,049 Posts
Great guy!! When I first go into the hobby he helped me diagnose my Lawn boy butter cup. RIP in Lawn Boy Heaven. Far too young to pass, he was only a year older than I, it makes u think how precious life really is.

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
I too am sorry to hear of this. Prayers to his family. Life is indeed a precious thing that we often times take for granted.

·
Banned
864 Posts
oh my goodness
i cant believe it

god bless his children
if i remember correctly they were 6mos 1 and 5

1 - 17 of 17 Posts