My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine bought a new Kubota BX25 the other day and invited me to give it a little work out. Things I didn't like about it were, it needs to be revved right up to do anything. Like 3400 rpms. Low range and even high range I found are really slow. Lastly, I noticed the the front bucket has very poor lifting and tilt back force. What I really liked was the backhoe. It works beautifully smooth and quick. But even with the outriggers down, it will still lift the entire machine off the ground if you hook something solid. Seems that you need to fill the front bucket for ballast. All in all it's a great little machine, But to me I love my 2305TLB a lot better. Just my $.02. GO GREEN!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Okay, I've got the orange and I have never had to rev it past 2500 to do whatever I need to do. The FEL could be stronger but, with a little finesse, I have had no problem moving some serious dirt around to fix my drainage issues.

The tractor may be a little light for the strength of the hoe but I won't complain. I just learn to handle the controls with a lighter touch.

Sorry, but I had to defend the honor of Orange! (Which doesn't mean green is bad, it just means I prefer orange!)

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
I have owned orange and green and like them both! If I had the money I would keep the 2305 and add a B3030 cab to my collection.:thThumbsU

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
I have owned orange and green and like them both! If I had the money I would keep the 2305 and add a B3030 cab to my collection.:thThumbsU
Thats it... You turn in your Green Mans card... :banghead3

Just hang some weights off the front of the orange unit.. I have to with my 2210 JD... makes it more stable..

BTW... I have nothing against orange.. just bugging Blind Ref...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts