My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tested that Cheerson CX20 GPS Drone GPS Holding mode function operability to three different height and position, let Drone fly and filming alone, same time cutting some grass below..

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,041 Posts
Pretty cool vids Metsaman, very entertaining.:thanku:

But what a lot of grass to cut every week with a GT....

You need a herd....... of goats..... think of all the cheese......:sidelaugh

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty cool vids Metsaman, very entertaining.:thanku:

But what a lot of grass to cut every week with a GT....

You need a herd....... of goats..... think of all the cheese......:sidelaugh
:sidelaugh

This lawnmower unit I can do the job in reasonable time. :thanku:

·
Super Moderator
35,878 Posts
That is very impressive, I didn't think they'd stay aloft that long, I figured only a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is very impressive, I didn't think they'd stay aloft that long, I figured only a couple of minutes.
In the markets there are lots of different Drones what have different flight times, this can fly with camera about 10 minutes.

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,041 Posts
I can see where camera drones would really catch on, simply for a chance to finally see our own little world from the top down after a lifetime of being stuck on the surface.:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can see where camera drones would really catch on, simply for a chance to finally see our own little world from the top down after a lifetime of being stuck on the surface.:thThumbsU:thThumbsU
Yes, You say it in nutshell, You find really cool angle of view on Your own world and also play with this Drones is very interesting hobby.

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
And I bet these drones will put an end to scantily clad young ladies sunbathing in the "privacy" of their own back yard too..

Thanks to modern technology ,we're running out of places to be completely "alone" and unobserved...:(

·
Senior MTF Member
1,476 Posts
I tested that Cheerson CX20 GPS Drone GPS Holding mode function operability to three different height and position, let Drone fly and filming alone, same time cutting some grass below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9_0_DHhl8Q
Great video.
Thanks for sharing.
I also have a CX20 but haven’t got up the nerve to let it fly by itself yet.
:fing32:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great video.
Thanks for sharing.
I also have a CX20 but haven’t got up the nerve to let it fly by itself yet.
:fing32:
Thank You, of course You have to be carefully when do this, You have to make calibration process just right but as You see it fly quite well itself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts