My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are running a special on all Carburetor Parts on our store in the Tecumseh Parts section currently at 10 % discounted prices on Carburetors and kits please visit the store for more details if for some reason the part # is not there please ask us here on the forum thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
have a tecumseh part you need let us know the part # we will let you know if we have it in stock currently we have electric starter motors for snow blowers on our store they MSRP at $155.00

We are having them off that at discounted price of $ 150.31 so why pay more elsewhere why not help us by getting these starters here we currently have two part # 33328D in stock ready to ship and to sell these we have set these part #s to receive Free shipping yes if we sell these who ever buys them will

Receive Free Freight on the part .

thank you again and Remember we have Tecumseh Engine Parts ...

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be posting tecumseh part #s we have in stock some of these will be the obsolete tecumseh numbers which means very hard to find tecumseh parts

i do know we have a camshaft and two crankshafts and four starters for snowblowers 1 regualr starter and tons of carb kits etc. screws bolts nuts washers and the rest keep going also have a few sprockets gears for i guess peerless transmissions
so we will post the quantity we have as well as the part # and the price on the store along with MSRP price and special MTF Price right now its getting ready to rain here that nor easter is bearing down on us so it will be raining soon

we will post sometime either sunday evening or monday evening thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tecumseh Engines will be selling soon on our store parts lookup site also we have Kohler engines and Briggs engines on there will also be selling Generators etc. please check this site out by browsing we dont mind if you browse please visit our parts lookup site which is located on our signature thanks
calvin

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you quote a price on a Tecumsah 143 406012? (12hp on a Craftsman Tractor Model 917.254631) Do you have anything used? Any retro-fits? Thanks in advance!

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you quote a price on a Tecumsah 143 406012? (12hp on a Craftsman Tractor Model 917.254631) Do you have anything used? Any retro-fits? Thanks in advance!

i will work on this tommorrow for you i have to look up on micro fiche to cross that craftsman number over to tecumseh # then have to take the engine tecumseh # and see if it has a short block available or a complete engine available if you want you can go to our parts lookup site and browse New Equipment under Tecumseh heading and fill out the quote form on there for your

engine as well

thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ok here it goes mucksavage the price on the shortblock is $ 492.51

however the other online stores have the prices discounted the lowest i found was 458.72 now we can let it go for $ 450.00 plus freight and frieght normally would be a flat rate of $ 15.00 for this to ship so that 450.00 price is since you are here at mtf that is your price on it all together you are looking at $ 475.00 so let me know what you want to do ?

i will need to add this shortblock to our store the Tecumseh part # 752290B is what you need

thanks
calvin

then again it may cost you really little amount probily 468.00 i did a check on our system on my test account i have on the store and it showed me total of 499.76 for the engine with shipping and handling the engine shortblock weighs 36 pounds so its not light weight

the other thing is Tecumseh has to drop ship the shortblock straight from the factory to us and we turn around and ship it to you

so about a 3-6 day turn around

we do have tons of payment options but keep in mind credit cards and paypal get billed a service fee that we get charged by these companys as a transaction fees etc.

but money orders we accept them also just have to send it to us thru the mail

thanks again

if you register on our store a account you will be set to a mtf member special price group membership which gives you a 10 % discount off list price of this engine block which saves you around 49.00 and some cents so you wont get that price anywhere else online

but in order to get that price must register on our store all you need to do is click our banner ad on this site it is direct linked to our store

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Obsolete Tecumseh parts anyone searching for any let us know
calvin

·
Just Evil
903 Posts
Calvin,
Do you have a price on a 12 volt starter for an HH140 1600001, mine is actually an over head valve engine but its stamped HH140 on the shroud. I had the part# written down at one time but lost it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
calvin i know it's a no no to not have model number,but i need a head for a ' 67 HH120. be glad for used one so long as it doesn't rock in the middle like mine does.

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Calvin,
Do you have a price on a 12 volt starter for an HH140 1600001, mine is actually an over head valve engine but its stamped HH140 on the shroud. I had the part# written down at one time but lost it.
after that hh140 there should be some more numbers 5 digits and a letter following it it could be under spec # or serial # on the engine id tag if you can get that # for me i can check on it then again it could be only 1 starter i will check and see what it say s for the hh140 but right now we have thunderstorms bearing down on us here on the coast of NC

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
calvin i know it's a no no to not have model number,but i need a head for a ' 67 HH120. be glad for used one so long as it doesn't rock in the middle like mine does.
i will check on it to see what it shows for the hh120 when you say head you mean the cylinder head cover ?

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
don't stump me calvin. LOL where the spark plug goes. coolin fins etc. how's that?
there for awhile i was thinking that old of a engine parts were hard to find but they still make them

they checked every spec # of that hh120 model and they all show the same head part # 33034 and they still make them but they are on backorder it is a special order part msrp of $ 80.85 but you get 10 % off that if you ordered it from us i think i may be able to go and put that part as free shipping since you are in Kentucky we can ship for Free so the total cost would be 80.85- 10% thats me being nice here

well let me know what you decide i can get that head new in the box for you

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Calvin,
ok heres the info i have you gave a HH140 well if you looked at it again you will see its a OH140 instead of the HH140 what helped was the serial spec number you gave of 1600001 your part # for the oem starter motor is # 33835 which lists for $ 155.57 again like i told gravely you get 10 % off if you registered on the store and chances are this item also would qualifie for Free Freight

so do the math here if we get over 145.00 worth of merchandise at one given time we get Free freight so what i like to do is help the customer out by offering Free freight to them as well

see there are special features that we can do on our end of the store to customers accounts like discounts that the customer dont even realize they have till checkout

also free freight if they buy so much stuff from us in a given period we will be nice to them and allow them free freight on there account

cause i know they will be a repeat customer and that is what i like to see is a repeat customer base

hope to be able to get this for you let me know thanks

and if you should want to go with this i can get this ordered and on its way within a few days period thanks
calvin

opps i forgot to add Oregon makes a replacement aftermarket starter oregon # 33-716

but the deal is that one list higher than tecumseh oem $ 160.06 but we will not charge that priceon oregon one $ 139.99 is as good as we can go on the oregon one
our cost is around the same for both lines so but let us know what you decide with
calvin and yes Free Shipping also

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
if anyone ever needs a carb cover part # 34581 i happen to have 1 in stock

also part # 631707
a carburetor 631994

a muffler 33652 which fits a LAV35 tecumseh engine

would like to start getting tecumseh orders if possible

but i need to have you all ask me if we have a certain tecumseh part in stock that will help us alot if we know what you need cause we certainly cannot read minds only God can do that

thanks you all

just letting you know we have some obsolete Tecumseh and briggs parts

on hand never know i may give folks here a break on there tecumseh parts if we have them on the shelf chances are we will give a good discount to mtf members

and folks we have tons of the points and condensers in stock we will be glad to see these get going soon its getting close to spring time and most tillers have tecumseh engines on them

so get ready to tune up the engines

we have carb kits gaskets washers air cleaners valve cover mufflers crankshafts camshaft we have alot in stock and ready to be sold

so ask us here for your tecumseh engine needs you may be surprised on the response

calvin

and if you need a part lookup for a older model all we need is the model and spec # off the engine we can look it up for you we have both the updated tecumseh and the older tecumseh microfiche so it makes it easy if we have the numbers off the engine to look up a part # for a part

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Electric Starter 110 v type for snowblowers tecumseh # 33328D these are OEM not aftermarket its part of the stock of Tecumseh parts i won on ebay for $ 475.00 couple weeks ago im trying to raise that back and in order too i am willing to go down on the cost for these starters we have about 2 of that number in stock they sell for $154.96 msrp tecumseh price but since we have these on shelf and no one

local uses snowblowers they are not doing me any good locally that is

so the first two people that get these are going to be getting them at a good price which is around $ 125.99 Free shipping im willing to let them go for that price cause it dont do me any good here locally to hold on to them and plus the funds will help us alot
and we are giving this price to the general public as well of course if someone here wanted it they would get 10% off the current price

please pass the word to your neighbors if they are searching for a starter for there snowblowers with tecumseh engines on them thanks

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about the price and availabilty of a Tecumseh connecting rod #34750. REJ2.
hi rej2

that is going to be a toughy to locate last april that became nla by tecumseh so i will check the one connecting rod i have to see if that is the part # on it and will get back with you probily if not today monday

and let you know

if i have located one

thanks
calvin

·
4,221 Posts
Ok,
Here is what is going on. The saw will start and run but will never get up to the max RPM's. Then after running for sometime it is hard to start. Thinking it just need a tune up.

You have to forgive me I have zero experence with any repair work on chainsaws. My father-in-law gave me the unit and it runs but real ruff. Was thinking I would try the basic stuff then get into the carb if needed. I got a chance to look over the chainsaw (McCulloch PM605 3.4ci) today. What I need is a new plug (dj8j Champ), maybe 2. The air cleaner is a mess so I need a new one. Plus a new blade. What other information do you need. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts