1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on a Tecumseh vlv60 (d)
scp207u1g1ra
Vector XL/C
I have gas in the carb but it will not draw the fuel in the carb. have cleaned the comlete carb with carb cleaner, but may have put something in backwards. when I turned the float bowl upside down to take out the float their was a spring that I assumed went into the area where the main jet stem goes. did not get the numbers off of the carb but it did start with A60.
this is a friends machane so I do not have it sitting in front of me. any help will be appriciated

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Best bet is to replace the whole plastic bowl assembly, available as a complete assembled kit. Check partstree.com with the model and spec of the engine to get the correct part number.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts

·
Jack of All Trades
1,337 Posts
Here is the carb by itself. Bowl assembly is part 25A, Tecumseh pn 730235B. No need to buy the whole carb.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you all for the information. I think I see the problem and will fix it as soon as my friend is able to work on it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got to work on the carb today and found out I had a couple of problems and fixed them and now it runs great. thank you all again for the advice and links for this fix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts