1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Hello All,

This is my first post here. I just picked up a TC30 with a 72 inch deck. I bought it specifically for mulching leaves and will probably use it to cut my grass. I wanted something with a little bit more power than my Simplicity Legacy. I have a lot of big trees. I don’t like to put the leaves on the curb for pickup. I’d rather lose them in the woods and also mulch as much as practical.

I got it today and just ran it around the back yard for about a half hour (It was like 25 degrees here in Ohio!). I really like the weight of the machine. There is much less bouncing around than on the Simplicity, and it is about just as nimble and does not have a much bigger footprint. I don’t know if it is just my imagination, but the blades seem to spin a lot faster. So far I really like it and think it was a good buy.

The tractor is in really good shape and only has 740 hours. According to the plate it was built in Japan in 10/06. One of the round rear lights that mounts to the ROPS is missing and one is broken (see picture). The two pulley covers on the deck are missing. So my first question is where is the best place to look for parts? Also, is there a good source for a manual?

Thank you very much for any input.

Dominic
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Gas
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
2008 New Holland TC30
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I bought a TC30 last year with the same setup except the tires. Mine had R4s on it. I didn't need the deck, so I traded it toward a front end loader. I agree with your assessment, it is a capable compact utility tractor.
You can order new parts here:
They are mostly still available, but $$$. Long Lane tractor in Pennsylvania is a tractor breaker that specializes in Ford and New Holland tractors. I bought a loader from them and traded my 72" deck to them.
Good luck with your tractor and search fro parts.
I also found an owners manual (digital download) on Ebay for $20 I think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts