My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hemlock Case Guy
312 Posts
The tractor is way too new to have any relationship to a T90. Someone just made something they wanted for their tractor.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A T90 was the old 2 tone color Scheme.. I am wondering if someone took a Case 2 wheeled trailer and cut it down to make that.. the rear has some resemblance to the tail gate in a Case Wagon

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe that's why I posted it on here looking for info. Problem is that it all looks factory not fabbed. Tailgate does not look cut down. Maybe someone did top notch work. Not sure if its been repainted. Hoping someone had seen one before.

·
Registered
221 Posts
If you use this bed on the back of your tractor make sure you have the front end weighted down to keep it on the ground

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My last reply doesn't look right today. I meant "Maybe" to reply to it being cut down from a trailer and should have put a comma or period in the sentence. I hope no one takes offense, none intended, was just busy that day and my typing didn't catch up to my thoughts. I posted asking for info and again I apologize. It's amazing how a missed punctuation or mistake can look very different from what was intended and no one said anything I caught this one by myself. lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Jim
Don't worry about the format of your post. We all know what you meant and what you where implying to. This not a English or writing class

1 - 8 of 8 Posts