My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Senior Moment
3,215 Posts
Compared to what I've had for the last 4+ weeks, 91 would be a cool day.

That being said, take care in the heat and don't over do it.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Got the yard trimmed Monday, mowed a little yesterday and plan to mow a little more late this evening but gotta tell you it's hot as the dickens here......:tango_face_surprise
Hey!!! It's the glorious summer, just can't get much better! Got the tyres changed all over on the tractor to some really nice high traction ones and took it for a spin. Hills and low spots are no match anymore. Then went and worked a bit on a lamp shade for a 48" LED lamp. Had to take a break as the sweat was dripping onto the work piece. Just about time to go fire up the charcoal grill and grill some Lager Brats.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Compared to what I've had for the last 4+ weeks, 91 would be a cool day.

That being said, take care in the heat and don't over do it.
Oh man you know it. Luckily there was a thunderstorm several miles north of us and the breeze felt so good I finished mowing everything; it was overcast and didn't even need the rag top. The real feel with humidity was only 109* today...lol.

Hey!!! It's the glorious summer, just can't get much better! Got the tyres changed all over on the tractor to some really nice high traction ones and took it for a spin. Hills and low spots are no match anymore. Then went and worked a bit on a lamp shade for a 48" LED lamp. Had to take a break as the sweat was dripping onto the work piece. Just about time to go fire up the charcoal grill and grill some Lager Brats.
Now that's what I'm talking about.....:thThumbsU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts