My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended this event in Bainbridge, PA on Saturday. Definitely the nicest of the fall or tractor shows my wife and I hit up every year. This one's great because it's not just tractors. I know that may be blasphemy to some, but it sure makes it easier to enjoy the tractor stuff when there's plenty of other stuff that interests my wife. And although we don't have kids, this is one of the most kid friendly events we attend. The "old fashioned" part doesn't just apply to the tractors and field implements, this show also is educational as they demonstrate "old fashioned" everyday living. There is a very nice sized living history encampment representing the French & Indian War period through the Revolution and the Civil War era.

Kid stuff includes: pedal tractor pulls, a couple of corn filled sandboxes to play in, barrel tractor rides, hayrides, making their own rope, animals, an obstical course style rope walk, etc.

First, a few tractors:

Here's a neat Ford conversion:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fun for the kids:

·
Registered
526 Posts
great pics! looks like it was a good time

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Misc. displays:

Barbed wire anyone

This one's all washing equipment

pedal tractors

fresh roasted peanuts to go

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More tractors and misc. equipment:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was too cool. That's an Angora rabbit in her lap. They sat there all day, as she would pull loose hair off the rabbit and feed it in to make yarn:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Almost done...:fing32:

·
Registered
161 Posts
That looks like a really great show; a place I could take the wife where she wouldn't get bored while I'm lookin' at all the tractors and stuff.
Great pictures too!
Dontcha just love them wide front Panzers?

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
What a great looking show and some great photos!

It sure looks like a great variety of everything for everyone. Thanks for sharing the pics! :fing32:

·
Registered
498 Posts
looks like it was a great show. Nice pics!

·
Lindeman crawler fan
2,705 Posts
Fantastic .. I really enjoyed looking thru this.
Thanks for taking the time to take all the nice photos and posting them for us.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Thanks for posting these up. It looked like a great time, and some great weather.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,733 Posts
Now that's a show! Thanks for the pics!

·
kccraftswoman
680 Posts
Thank you for posting all of those pics for all of us that cannot attend the show. I like the john deere patio tractors very nice restorations and brilliant colors and the panzers are nice too. tootles for now.:fing32:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts