My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alright here we go, should have started a thread on this when i got the machine but was too excited and got going on it before i even took pics. well here is a timeline of whats it looked like and whats been done since ive owned it. Keep checking back because there are updates almost daily on things i do to it.

Here is a picture of the 3rd day i owned it, after i painted it Kubota orange and IH white.

alright, the next photo is when i bought my snowplow and modified it to fit the sunstar mount

Then the next thing i did was make a new rear hitch that i could hang weight off from, like this cast iron inner wheel weight that you see. and i added a 2000 pound winch just for the **** of it :trink40:

Next i made a bucket attachment to hinge off the snowplow to make a clamshell style dumping scoop, used the winch from the rear to pull up the bucket section for dumping.

And here she is all perty with the new tail lights i added into the headlight switch

Then my favorite part of all THE NEW SEAT!!! and a safety triangle and added a flasher into the rear light circuit

Then came the old Jacobsen Chief 800 grill and front axle rear weight setup, with some barbell weights on it, mmmm lookin good!!:thThumbsU:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

Now its time for the NEW REAR TIRES.... Carlisle 25/11/12 A.C.T Radials. oooo nice:trink39:

Next i made a brush guard out of old sign posts. helps protect the grill from damage when using the bucket :thThumbsU

This next pic is of when i cut my hood open today to add a new vent over the engine to keep er cool. the screen is actually the grill from the jacobsen chief that i used to have

And right this moment this is what it looks like all clean and perty

soo there we go, a brief history on my sunstar 18, any questions about any mods feel free to ask, and keep checkin back cause i mod stuff every day!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nice Job! From the rear it looks like a different tractor. My bad back really likes your new seat. With about 6lbs of air pressure in the rear tires she'll ride like a Cadillac.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Bet'cha can't wait for winter :fing32:
:thanku:for the pictures....better late than never :thThumbsU

·
4K Poster!!!
4,504 Posts
Very sharp! Nice work!
I like the colors, too.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Looking good CR!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Looks like you've been busy and it looks really nice. That ought to get r done for you this winter. slkpk

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
one word... NOICE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts