My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the time, people post pictures of sunsets. But lately with the sun rising later in the morning, I have been able to see & enjoy some great sunrises on my ride to work. The following are from the past 10 days. The cell phone pictures really don't do them justice.

Attachments

·
Minding my P's & Q's
1,821 Posts
Red sky at morning, tractor drivers take warning. Isn't that how it goes?
Nice pictures. Thanks for posting.

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the time change the sunrises were after I left for work. Getting somewhat back in sync now. This morning about 7:10AM.

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,838 Posts
Nice pics, John. Sunrise is underrated.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Very nice shots. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
689 Posts
So while walking the dogs about a year ago, caught this from my deck. I'm on the sunrise side of Michigan. Hope I uploaded this pic correctly....
IMG_5277.JPG

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice shot. Thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Junky, Great pic! Minnesota, 9,999 lakes left to go. :)

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A few weeks ago in the early morning looking out the window here.
The reflection on the lake make it look like there are some big waves!

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,623 Posts
I'll reinvigorate this thread, I love sunrises. I made this one on Virginia Beach many years ago, with a Sony point-and-shoot camera with a zoom lens. No filters, it was really that red. It was August, and even at sunrise, was in the mid -80's already

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nice, I guess we're both lucky to be on east facing water. Makes for some real memorable sunrises. Helps keep one grounded in reality for the day.

·
AKA Moses Lawnagan
4,623 Posts
Can sunsets count here? They're just as pretty, and in a still shot, you can't tell whether the sun is rising or setting. You also don't have to get up as early to make them.:tango_face_smile_bi

These were all made from cruise ships:

Attachments

·
I'll never get to 10,000
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can sunsets count here? They're just as pretty, and in a still shot, you can't tell whether the sun is rising or setting. You also don't have to get up as early to make them.:tango_face_smile_bi

These were all made from cruise ships:
Yeah they count. I just started this because most of the time people post pics of sunsets rather than sunrises.
Nice shots by the way. :thThumbsU

The wife is looking to go on a cruise. I've never been on one. Can't see myself on a boat with a couple thousand other people for a week or so.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts