My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Ct temps have been below av and too little sunshine,but this pattern may start to break down later next week.I know that summer begins sunday but it still should be warmer than it is now!My vegges will be happy and i can replant my beans for a third time.I am not a big fan of hot,humid weather but summer wouldnt be summer without at least a few days of it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on down!! We are only a few degrees above normal!!

Umm well Thanks Ken!But that 7 day forcast is about the total i would like to see in a whole summer.I bet any garden in your area loves that weather as long as it gets enough water.

·
Registered
586 Posts
You got that right Ken same over here - steady in the mid to high 90's. Almost been too hot to run my new tractor. I said almost :ROF :ROF

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
Ken, thanks for the offer, but I think I stay right where I am. Your lows are right about where our highs are. I love it that way. Thanks anyway though.

·
Member #495
3,827 Posts
Its been the same pattern here in the Buffalo area. Rainy now, but worked in the garden and got all those little weeds pulled. Good day to putz around, maybe shoot a video of something. Need the hot weather, peppers, tomatoes, pumpkins and butternut squash are way behind... Lack of sun here has left the broccoli behind too, now if it gets hot, they'll bolt... oh well... the spinach is looking good.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well!! Still waiting for summer! yesterday was the closest day to summertime weather with humid conditions and temps in the low to mid 80s.Very short lived though!temps today near 80 and mid 70s to near 80 all next week.I dont really care for the heat but im pretty sure my garden veggees would like more sun and heat.If you dont like the heat! seems new england is the place to be this summer!come on down!!:trink39:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its starting to look that this may be the hotless summer.Here it is entering the hottest time of the year and temps are still averaging mid 70s to low 80s for highs and 50s for low! How refreshing.Getting less rain now and more sunny days so the garden seems to be doing ok now.For me im loving this weather with no need for the AC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts