My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its close enough to start thread, will try to do before and after? Shots taken in same spot.(backround in2nd pic peek at other project 10 x 20 shed 6 1/2 foot wall with loft)

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little story about the gold paint, my intention was to get a close to original silver Went to store they had a close match grab 2 cans, got home started to spray out comes the gold THE OL" CAP SWITCH TRICK. Wife thought I had gone over to wacky side when I Midas touched the chains too!! Daul ehaust sounds sweeeeet!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still got long list of things to do on the AGGIE
Stickers for this GT and the LT.
Hinge the hood to flip up towards steering wheel.
Put her eyeball back in!!!
Mount work lights on hood.
Will probably do this when the Harleys go to the shed for winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A shot of shed,
best friend and critic/assistant.
The wife tried to break camera. If I had more teeth I could pass for ORANGE JD's older brother????

Attachments

·
My Orange Jane Deere
3,358 Posts
The ol cap switch trick. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

Anyway You say Summer projects. ? ? That is it. That is all you did. Oh I see it is a miss print. It should say weekend project. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

Just pulling your chain. You do a very good job and it all looks very good. Well the wheels. They seen you coming. Cap switch trick, see I learn something everyday on this site. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyway You say Summer projects. ? ? That is it. That is all you did. Oh I see it is a miss print. It should say weekend project. :sidelaugh:sidelaugh:sidelaugh

It would of been a weekend job, but the little guy just wanted to sit around and drink MY COFFE!:crybaby:

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Looks great Tinpan. Watchout, that chipmunk will be building a nest under your shrouds in no time flat. We all got a long way to go before we are as pretty as OJD.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats it I can't do the gold rims, going to Tractor Supply in the am black or silver I don't care the gold has got to go

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
I think black would good, kind of like the Ariens at HD, but silver would look good too. Just remember, the gold rims shall forever be memorialized over at the Archives lol......

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Any updates ?. I bet the gold has grown on ya!

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,876 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Being a whole of everything came up, THEY ARE STILL GOLD :crybaby:mad:#$#@$%$#@%[email protected]
Won't be able to change them now till spring. Oh well she is hard working reliable tractor and to me that's what it's about, the wrenching and modifying are just a bonus!!
Now on a more serious side, while walking out to shed I noticed the neighbors cat heading towards the back gate with something in his mouth, YEP it was the chipmunk A SECOND OF SILENCE please.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts