My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MTF MEMBER
212 Posts
That Looks Excellent!!! Paint Scheme Matches The Tractor Perfectly.

By The Way, The Cylinder At The Base Of The Sulkie Is To Accept The Vertical Gimbal Mount For A 50 Cal.!!!
Bear813

·
MTF MEMBER
212 Posts
I Hear You There!!! I Have Learned That I Can Run Quicker Scared Than She Can Mad!!!

·
MTF MEMBER
212 Posts
I didn't think a bear ran from anything! :sidelaugh Ed
P.S. my wife doesn't bother to chase me, she waits till I'm sleeping! I always thought OLD LADY was a term of affection, until I said it infront of my wife!
YOU HAVEN'T MET THE COMMANDING GENERAL. SHE IS FEARED BY MANY (INCLUDING ME). MY FATHER-IN-LAW SUGGESTED SLEEPING WITH ONE EYE OPEN. I HAVE NOT MASTERED THAT YET!!!

·
MTF MEMBER
212 Posts
Where the Army only goes to 5 stars, she has 6, right.:trink40: And it isn't hard to sleep with one eye open. Used to bug the part Indian when he'd try to sneak up on me in the engine room while taking a nap. Ear muffs on, engine(s) at WOT, lights off, and fans on.
I GAVE UP ON THE "ONE EYE OPEN". I PRACTICE WHAT I REFER TO AS STRATEGIC RETREAT.:cool::cool: I CAN STILL RUN QUICKER SCARED THAN SHE CAN MAD. I HAVE TWO FRIENDS (RETIRED GENERAL OFFICERS) WHO HAVE SEEN HER IN ACTION AT WORK(OFFICE MANAGER AT URBAN HIGH SCHOOL). THEY BOTH HAVE SAID THAT THEY COULD HAVE USED HER IN DESERT STORM ONE IN COMMAND AND CONTROL.:fing32:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.