My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I was digging forest ditch with My towable backhoe..

Very wet and Muddy terrain... of course get stuck.. this video is also teaser for forest ditch digging video what coming soon. .. :tango_face_wink:

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,241 Posts
I would think u could get unstuck by pullin urself out to the edge instead of backin up all the time..

dig ur trench from the side.. don't make the hoe take the path of ur trench..

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would think u could get unstuck by pullin urself out to the edge instead of backin up all the time..

dig ur trench from the side.. don't make the hoe take the path of ur trench..
I see You point but I have to go backwards because front of Me was My ditch and no room to go sideways.. digging ditch from side is not in option in this case because there was threes both side a ditch .. no room for backhoe..

·
OLD TIRED CDN. MECHANIC
9,041 Posts
Wrong time of year Metsaman...... that's a swamp complete with running water.

Show this video to Moma and tell her you'd like a winch and a whole lot of cable for Christmas.:hide:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wrong time of year Metsaman...... that's a swamp complete with running water.

Show this video to Moma and tell her you'd like a winch and a whole lot of cable for Christmas.:hide:
I know that terrain was wet and muddy but dont think that it was very. very wet.. :tango_face_surprise

Here are rain weeks on water.. best time to dig those terrains is of course dry summer time but I was too busy in summer..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts