My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mowed the lawn early this morning in preparation for my daughters 2nd birthday party. As I was standing at the grill looking across the yard, I couldn't help but notice how far my yard has come along in since moving in this past April. I've always liked the look of striped lawns, and have never been satisfied with the results I was getting. What you see below is the result of using the high lift blades that were thrown in with my bagger. I wish I had some before pics for you to compare, but here ya go anyway.

Attachments

·
Enginerd - DieselDork
777 Posts
Those blades are so "high lift" they sucked the color right out of your yard! awesome!

j/k... looks great!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those blades are so "high lift" they sucked the color right out of your yard! awesome!

j/k... looks great!
Haha! Mother nature did that for me, not much rain here lately. I am going to water the front, but not the back. Weed control has been my major focus. Most of the brown patches are dead crabgrass. I'm going to give the whole yard a good seeding this fall. I have a THICK green patch of beautiful grass on the west side of the property. I'm trying to find out what kind it is because A. its gorgeous, and B. it's seems to not need as much water as the rest of the lawn.

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Wish my deck striped! :)

·
Has anyone seen ChimChim?
6,553 Posts
Chainsaw,

Yep they do sell one for the 54C and 62C it's just not on the priority list right now :) But it will be a purchase for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts