My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
garage is getting full ran out of room the other day so i moved it in the house if i could get the rest of it in i would do it but wont fit down the hallway. does anyone else bring there parts inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
No, but I have a large basement, lot's of room under my deck, and a shed so space hasn't became an issue yet.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I had a horse in the living room for 4 weeks once. Foal, it was born septic and needed constant care. She is now 17 and quite a nice mare, all the hands on early had a lot to do with it.

·
Old Iron 1%er
873 Posts
I've had parts inside the house... a member on here had the entire unfinished portion of his basement looking like a Simplicity Parts Dept.... if you have an older Simp, that is.

·
Deceased March 2015
1,312 Posts
I know a lot of guys that keep the Harley in the livingroom. I have a 1000 square foot garage so my things are out in garage but its full hard to walk around there,too many mowers and things.

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
Wife and kids went on spring break in March. The day after they left, I had about 6 freshly-painted parts hanging from the dummy beams in the den. Too cold at night for them to harden outside. 1st floor reeked for a day or two bu no one was home. Other than that, I would be a divorced man if I started storing parts in the house -- that's HER turf!

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Hood...no.
Tires, rims and tubes galore...all the itme.
Come to think about it, I've got a couple gas tanks sitting on the stove that need finishing.

Just don't bring them to 'bed' with you. Kinda lumpy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts