My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Professional Homeowner
7,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might be going shooting today, so I want to be prepared. I have plenty of shells. My Mossberg 500 shotgun is clean and ready to go. I think my FIL has a bunch of clay targets up at the farm, but just in case I had my wife pick up a box from Wal-Mart. I got a few strange question texts, such as "what size" and "what gauge are you shooting?" WTH but ok... About 3", and 12 ga. Wifey mentioned to me when she got home they're plastic now, not clay anymore. Whaaaaaaaaat? I go out to the car and she proudly shows me these what the Wal-Mart lady sold her. Yeah... I think we'll be stopping by there again on the way up there.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,354 Posts
Might be going shooting today, so I want to be prepared. I have plenty of shells. My Mossberg 500 shotgun is clean and ready to go. I think my FIL has a bunch of clay targets up at the farm, but just in case I had my wife pick up a box from Wal-Mart. I got a few strange question texts, such as "what size" and "what gauge are you shooting?" WTH but ok... About 3", and 12 ga. Wifey mentioned to me when she got home they're plastic now, not clay anymore. Whaaaaaaaaat? I go out to the car and she proudly shows me these what the Wal-Mart lady sold her. Yeah... I think we'll be stopping by there again on the way up there.
It's funny how all those hints as to something not being right don't add up until after the fact. Wife has done the same thing to me. Actually asked me where she needed to go to pick up the 1/2" x4" carriage bolts I had put on the grocery list the other day when she went to town. I just said "Thanks but I'll get that myself"

·
10,839 Posts
She did pretty good, there’s one pictured right there on the box. Cut it out and toss it.

You should of seen what I got when I put ‘rivet style full ring eyelet for boots’ on the wrong list once.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts
LOL, hopefully she got them for a good price- around here, 12 gauge is about $21 a box of 100- cheaper than big sporting stores and gun shops in my area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts