My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I threw a straight pipe on Jolene today while working on her muffler just to show the difference in sound between a straight 2 1/4" pipe and a AC1 stack.

Jolene stack VS straight pipe

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I think it sounds good either way. But I like it with the muffler better
:thThumbsU:thThumbsU

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Likewise it sounded good either way but I think I like the muffler best, I to would have a problem with the trees here at the place. Thanks for the comparison video.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The straight pipe is louder in person- especially while sitting on it. The stack is definitely my first choice for sound.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
The straight pipe is louder in person- especially while sitting on it. The stack is definitely my first choice for sound.
:ditto: but trust me the straight pipe gets very annoying after awhile when ya get done plowing or whatever and ur ears ring like crazy.... they have a great sound tho i have some chrome pipes i got from auto zone years ago if ya want one let me know.... their 2inch x 2ft like on my 16

·
Sears/Craftsman Owner
803 Posts
Sounds good with the AC-1.
I wonder how a down sweep would sound?
Would you even have room for one?
Got to be a way to fit it in.I think dual downs on the twins are cool.
Slow Crawler has a GT with them.

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What exactly is a down sweep? no sure I understand... You mean a pipe just turning down off the motor?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.