My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've asked to be removed from my membership because I no longer use this forum. My messages have obviously been ignored because I've been charged for another yearly membership. I want out of this forum and my membership funds returned. I feel like I'm in a biker gang or something. Will someone please respond??????????:praying:

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,763 Posts
I'm sorry you feel that way, Mike... I'm assuming the transaction was done via PayPal. Have you checked whether your PayPay account was set to auto-pay the subscription fee? We will forward your concerns to the VerticalScopes Accounts department for resolution ASAP.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, it is possible that it was done through paypal, but I'm not sure as I only do online banking. If I do have an paypal account, I'm not familiar with it. I will go to my bank tomorrow and see, thanks.

·
13,763 Posts
One more question for you, Mike... You've mentioned that you've tried to let us know that you wanted out of your membership, how did you try to alert us to this? If there's a problem with messages from members being delivered to us, we need to make sure we get that taken care of, so if you can tell us how you tried, we can get the technical staff to look into that as well.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
20,988 Posts
Mike--The only way you can be charged is thru PayPal, as far as I know. There is no provisions set up to automatically deduct money from your checking account. We are working towards getting this resolved for you.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts

·
13,763 Posts
Whoops, I just logged into my PayPal account and noticed that they've changed up how this all works, totally invalidating the instructions I had written up before. So I went ahead and updated the instructions DJ has linked to....

Hope this helps out, Transammike!

·
Super Moderator
29,527 Posts
Also folks that signed up as supporters AFTER Jan 31 2014 were not set to auto renew. If you signed up prior to that date and have not done so you will have to follow the instructions Tyson gave above. see http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=513657 (the steps are probably different now) for when the announcement was made. Naturally you missed this if you had not been back, but hopefully any other supporters that do not wish to be on autorenew will see this and fix their paypal before they are charged again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts