My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get any "sticker package" when I first joined up. I did ask about it in another thread and was told a sticker guy in the US handles that for the forum.

I am just wondering if, now that I renewed, I will get them? :dunno:

Just an aside here, if you paid your subscription via PayPal, make sure you dig deep to find the page to shut off the automatic payments. It's buried pretty far in the paypal site and not easy to locate. But if you don't do it, your payment for MTF will renew automatically.

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ahhh... yeah, could I ask a moderator or someone to check into this for me? I can't believe no one has responded to my question?

·
Super Moderator
29,524 Posts
I've asked upstairs, someone will let you know as soon as we get an answer.

As to the Paypal renewal, as of several months ago the settings were changed with paypal so all new signups were not on auto renew. Existing supporters would still auto renew unless they cancelled the subscription. For some reason Paypal was treating MTF supporter purchases like a magazine subscription, VS finally got it straight but it could not be retroactively applied to those that already had it.

·
Lady Tinkerer
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK David, thanks :)

I shut the auto renewal off on Paypal. I will renew each year, but I have to make sure there are actually funds to use first LOL

As far as the stickers, I didn't get any a year ago when I became a supporter. While it's not a life shattering loss, I keep seeing them in photographs and getting annoyed that I didn't get them. If the people upstairs don't want to send them, ok. But they should tell a girl what's up.

·
Super Moderator
29,524 Posts
They are sent out either by VS or their 3rd party printer, I'm not clear on which. My advice to anyone that signs up as a supporter and does not receive their package in a reasonable time is to start a thread here asking for an update. This way we can pass it along to VS for them to check out. One of those things that is totally out of the hands of the mod/admin staff, so unfortunately not much we can do.

I must apologize for none of us responding to you originally. I don't know what happened, it appears not one of us saw the original post.

·
Premium Member
5,415 Posts
I received a sticker package today. I had no idea these were going out to supporters since I've been a supporter for years and this is the first. Thanks for the stickers :fing32:

·
Registered
152 Posts
What do they look like?

·
10,271 Posts
Nonsense, davidg has a whole pile of them in his truck. He can be contacted by his cell # ***-***-****, or write him and he'll mail one out.

David *******
***** 1**** Ave
B*********, M* 6****

Edited by davidg, 7:28pm Reason: butthead used my real # and address!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Nonsense, davidg has a whole pile of them in his truck. He can be contacted by his cell # ***-***-****, or write him and he'll mail one out.

David *******
***** 1**** Ave
B*********, M* 6****

Edited by davidg, 7:28pm Reason: butthead used my real # and address!
LOL edit reason made my day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts