My Tractor Forum banner

Sthil FS55 Part?

596 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  [email protected]
What do you call the lower housing unit that the deflector attaches to on the top and the trimmer head attaches to on the bottom...and where can I locate one? Thank You
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Sorry it is a string trimmer!
Cannon, thank you so very much. I told my wife that if I post a quey on this site that somewhere, someone would have the answer. In the years that I have used this site I have never been disappointed. Thank You so much. I have just ordered the gearbox from Ebay. I could not find it on any of the parts sites that I normally use.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.