My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Steve's house today. He gave me the grand tour. Totally Amazing is all I can say. I took a bunch of pictures and I'll post some up a little later. He has amazing talent and is a super great guy. I learned a lot today!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Steve's Amazing Collection

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hahaha! Man, words can't do the collection justice. It is simply amazing. He showed me around for four hours and it never once was quite. I had a great time out at his farm. I knew he had a nice collection, but I was literally shocked. He wasn't home when I first arrived but he told me to go look around. He has tractors everywhere. A parts like you would not believe. When I opened the one building up and seen all of those restored tractors, I literally laughed out loud. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had to touch all of them. :eck21:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)

If you have any more pics of the 2712, would you mind throwing them my way?

Notice how Steve's paint matches the decals. Those are not MapleHunter decals. He had those made and did his own pin striping around them.

·
Registered
631 Posts

Did you get a closeup of the front fender brackets on the one GT.
I'm afraid this is the best that I got. I didn't think to take a picture of that. I wish I would have now. You can kinda get an idea looking at the right fender.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.