My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder that our Annual Customer Appreciation Day and Tractor Show will be held here in Lennon, MI on June 20th.

For complete Event Details, check out our Tractor Show Page.

NO admission to this show, NO parking fees. Come and enjoy a fun free event with your family!

If anyone has any questions about the show, feel free to email me at: [email protected] OR to post here or send a Private Message through MTF.

I look forward to meeting some members! Thanks!

Elizabeth

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
I always enjoy going to events like these. It's a nice time to relax, find out what's new in the store, maybe catch a bargain. Ok, I just checked out the website, and you guys go for the WHOLE show!!!!! Food, petting zoo, tractor pull, everything a person could want for a day out with or without children. I wish I was closer, I'd be there. I do wish you all that attend a wonderful day!

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, we have a professional photographer and she will be taking photos and writing down people's "tractor stories" all day. We will have a whole photo album posted after the show for all who could not make it.

Also, I've requested the MTF banner from John and so I would love to have a little "meeting of the minds of Michigan MTF members"! I love alliteration. If you are coming, please let me know. I'd like to get everyone together for a photo and meet and greet.

Elizabeth

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,553 Posts
Great:fing32: Lookin' forward to seeing the pictures..(Don't forget to sign the back of the banner).

Oh, we have a professional photographer and she will be taking photos and writing down people's "tractor stories" all day. We will have a whole photo album posted after the show for all who could not make it.

Also, I've requested the MTF banner from John and so I would love to have a little "meeting of the minds of Michigan MTF members"! I love alliteration. If you are coming, please let me know. I'd like to get everyone together for a photo and meet and greet.

Elizabeth

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
I just wanted to remind folks that this is happening soon.

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've received the banner from John and we will have an official "MyTractorForum Meet & Greet" at the Information tent at 1pm on Saturday June 20th. I would LOVE to have some members stop by and sign the banner and pose for a photo.

How you pose is up to you! :eek:mg:

I sure hope to see some of the Michigan MTF crew at the show!

Elizabeth

·
Deceased October 2017
21,767 Posts
I've received the banner from John and we will have an official "MyTractorForum Meet & Greet" at the Information tent at 1pm on Saturday June 20th. I would LOVE to have some members stop by and sign the banner and pose for a photo.

How you pose is up to you! :eek:mg:

I sure hope to see some of the Michigan MTF crew at the show!

Elizabeth
That maybe a BAD Idea :00000060: :00000060: :sidelaugh

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The show was a ton of fun. We passed out a lot of your business cards. Unfortunately, no one else from MyTractorForum's current membership was here. I thought that "Bear" might have been here, he is in the store pretty regularly, but he may have been busy farming.

I signed the banner and I will send it back. I also will have a TON of photos to post. It was a really good time!

Thanks!

Elizabeth

·
MTF Advertiser
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 14 of 14 Posts