My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my 2-wheeled tractor with 12HP.
I have a hydraulic gearbox mounted. It is operated via push button.

self-loading/unloading forage wagon

More pictures in the next week, gretings steelworker

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Very interesting tractor!

I've never seen anything like it before. Looks like it is a brute too. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. I'd love to see some more and hear about the details.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Wow! I'm very impressed! Maybe you can post a little on how you came up with the design and what parts you used (rear end, etc.).

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm thinking how I can make the work easier
then I build a machine
I use some old parts, but many parts do I build myself.

Here are my working trailer with hydraulic rear steering,hydraulically rear jack and Pto.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
Great pics and videos steelworker, looks like you got some well made machines there and very handy for everything :trink39:.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing. I understand you made all the attachments, did you make the tractor itself? Really nice work on all of it. Why do you use the open material with the holes in it, for the top of the tiller? Ed

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing. I understand you made all the attachments, did you make the tractor itself? Really nice work on all of it. Why do you use the open material with the holes in it, for the top of the tiller? Ed
I bought the tractor. Then i have modified the machine.
-Hydraulic drive, operated by push button
-Rear power lift
-Air pressure, with air operated breaks
-Electric system

Currently I build myself a little tracktor new, drive with hydraulic

The open material with the holes in it, for the top of the tiller. Mostly use material lying around that I have.

steelworker

·
Tractor enthusiast
158 Posts
Hello Steelworker,

Nice to see you here. I have been following your work on Greg's Einachser Forum. You do great work. Very impressed with your custom sulkie with steering, pto and hydraulics. You sure have some nice 2 wheel tractors over there.

Cheers.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Flail Mower
Trailer with mechanical rear steering
Hydraulic lift for mower and counterweight
Cushioned seat for old men

Centrifugal drum mower

Old video with my old drum mower. I must make new videos.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
I bought the tractor. Then i have modified the machine.
-Hydraulic drive, operated by push button
-Rear power lift
-Air pressure, with air operated breaks
-Electric system

Currently I build myself a little tracktor new, drive with hydraulic

The open material with the holes in it, for the top of the tiller. Mostly use material lying around that I have.

steelworker
Thanks for answering my questions. I have to use what I have lying around also, but it looks like you have a better selection than I do! Great job on all of your fabrications, you have some real talent. Thanks again, Ed.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Steelworker 1965, those are great attachments you've built for the tractor, and even better upgrades to the tractor. Glad you came to MTF and thanks for sharing these photos with us.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts